4101 W Division St B33, St Cloud, MN 56301

Call or Text! 320-316-2665

Google Maps

Apple Maps

M-F 10-8PM, SAT 10-8PM, SUN 11-6PM.

Product form


Local delivery within 7-14 days!highly likely we can deliver this product within 7 business days.


    Shop our Millenium Ottomans! Experience the epitome of modern luxury with the Millenium modular sofa products. Sleek ribbed back design... Read more Read more

    • Super comfy, super durable.
    • Machine washable & dryable back cushions
    • Quick ship replacement cushions & covers.
    • Chenille fabrics are super stain resistant and easy to clean. They will easily withstand everyday household spills such as water, coffee, sodas, juices and even wine. We've found that 90% of spills are a simple wipe away with cloth and water. The other 10%, just use a bissell style upholstery cleaner.
    • Endlessly modular & re-arrangeable into any configuration. If your household grows, simply add a seat instead of buying a new sofa.
    • Removable & washable back covers are soo easy to clean, and guess what.. our fabrics go in the dryer as well. Wash on delicate & dry on delicate. Just a small amount of your favorite detergent works wonders. No bleach.
    • Removable covers also means replaceable! You can purchase new back covers at any time for just $30.
    • All of our cushions feature premium Down & Feather fill with sewn in channels to alleviate fill 'bunching'.
    • Our seat cushions feature tempurpedic style memory foam wrapped in Down & Feather, so not only do they provide the best support, but they hold their shape better than most sofas.
    • Strong & solid hardwood frame composed of pine and plywood.
    • Lugano base features a sinuous spring suspension sunken in the bottom of the frame with a 5" resilient memory foam topper.
    • Lifetime durability of 7-10 years or more depending on how you care for your furniture. Cushions and cores replace at just $30.
    • Quick & easy assembly at just 5 minutes per seat
    • corner chair: 37"W 37"D 31"H
    • armless chair: 35"W 37"D 31"H
    • ottoman: 34"W 33"D
    • seat height: 18"H
    • back height without feet (doorway clearance) 29"H
    Delivery & Assembly
    • We currently only offer local pickup and delivery in Minnesota & Tucson, AZ.
    • Pickup is always free & easy. Most pickup trucks can fit a 5 piece modular sofa.
    • Delivery options start at Curbside Delivery, or for an additional fee you can purchase White Glove setup. See available options at checkout.
    • For delivery outside of our current markets, please contact our team at support@reallycooliving.com
    Returns & Exchanges
    • We offer 14-day free returns or refunds for any normal purchase. Items must be in original unopened packaging. Return delivery charges may apply.
    • Opened items are subject to 10% restocking fee. RCL reserves the right to refuse returns based on condition. *In-store outlet items are all sales final.
    • Love your sofa but need to return a single seat? Contact support@reallycoolliving.com for more info.
    Want fabric swatches?

    Let's get into the details

    • corner chair: 37"W 37"D 31"H
    • armless chair: 35"W 37"D 31"H
    • ottoman: 34"W 33"D
    • seat height: 18"H
    • back height without feet (doorway clearance) 29"H

    all of our fabrics are made of 100% performance polyester. super soft, stain resistant and sooo easy to clean. non shrinking and non piling.


    luxurious down & feather alternative. seat and back cushions have a memory foam core. super comfortable and supportive.

    • FRAME: solid & fully padded fronts, backs & sides. we use strong, high-density solid pine wood that provides an incredibly durable and sturdy base. They are kiln-dried to prevent mold from growing.
    • FEET: super strong, non-skid, stick-to-the-floor, hidden, rubber tread. fully customizable.
    • SUSPENSION: 5" of memory foam on top of a high-gauge sinuous spring suspension system seat platform for a resilient and well balanced sit. one of the most comfy and supportive seats on the market.
    care & clean
    • DIRT & SPOT CLEANING: gently wipe with cloth and water for 90% of what ends up on your sofa. The other 10% of stains, just spot treat, or use a bissell style upholstery cleaner. Extremely easy clean fabric.

    Build your own

    package discounts in cart

    © 2024 Really Cool Living - St. Cloud,